Latest updates from Warwickshire's Director of Public Health, Dr Shade Agboola
- Watch the latest update videos from Warwickshire's Director of Public Health Shade Agboola
- Emily van de Venter, Associate Director of Public Health, Warwickshire - 17 August 2020
- COVID-19 testing - 28 June 2020
- COVID-19 cases in Nuneaton and Bedworth - 19 June 2020
Let’s Do the Right Thing campaign
The Let’s Do the Right Thing campaign highlights the key steps we can all take to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. The campaign is able to be tailored to any geographical area to emphasise the need for local people to take action.
Resources are available below.
Email email@example.com if you want to order any resources for your local area, you can tailor these as necessary to Let’s Do the Right Thing for your area.
- Pull up banners (PDF, 583KB)
- Table topper (PDF, 856KB)
- Poster (PDF, 467KB)
- PVC banner (PDF, 475KB)
- Postcard (PDF, 607KB)
- Household transmission poster (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Hands face space poster (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Hands face space icon only poster (PDF, 1.1MB)
Translations of campaign materials
- Hands face space poster - Hindi (PDF. 549KB)
- Hands face space poster - Polish (PDF, 526KB)
- Hands face space poster - Punjabi (PDF, 542KB)
- Hands face space poster - Turkish (PDF, 526KB)
- Hands face space poster - Urdu (PDF, 548KB)
Translated COVID-19 information
- Latest tier information available in different languages.
- COVID-19 information - community leaders (how to stay safe).
- Latest COVID-19 information and advice.
Posters available in other languages
Test and Trace
- Explanation of the NHS Test and Trace service
- COVID-19: working together to support communities - 14 July
- COVID-19: working together to support communities - 22 July