The NHS Test and Trace service:
- ensures that anyone who develops symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) can quickly be tested to find out if they have the virus, and also includes targeted asymptomatic testing of NHS and social care staff and care home residents
- helps trace close recent contacts of anyone who tests positive for coronavirus and, if necessary, notifies them that they must self-isolate at home to help stop the spread of the virus.
Find out more:
- NHS Test and Trace - GOV.UK
- NHS Test and Trace - NHS testing and tracing for coronavirus
- Let's Talk Coventry - Test and Trace